Sony alpha 99II – Sony’s New Flagship Camera.
A few months ago, there was a rumor of the a7s mark 3 and 4’s release by sony, it promised 4k at 120 FPS. however sony hasn’t come through with that, but at the ongoing Photokina 2016 in Cologne, Germany. Sony announced a another flagship camera with these cool new features.
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma
- S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- Hybrid Phase Detection AF System
- 0.5″ 2.36M-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0″ 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- ISO 102400 and 12 fps Shooting with AF
- Built-In Wi-Fi & NFC; 14-Bit Raw Output
In many ways, it does look like its predecessors ; the a7s series in features but it’s body is built slightly differently. It is also up for pre-order at B&H here.